Sunday, February 2, 2014


22 – de-clutter objects de-clutter mind – guilt self forgiveness and self corrective statement



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in guilt.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that guilt is real and that guilt actually exists.



I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I can only feel guilty if I believe that I have done something 'wrong'.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within morality of 'right' and 'wrong'.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to, within morality, simply try to 'do the right thing' and 'perform my duty' without actually taking responsibility, but simply try to 'keep my hands clean'.



I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to investigate and realize my role within a certain situation and event – and direct myself and take self responsibility accordingly.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to – when guilt arises, instead of stopping the guilt and taking self-responsibility – complain to another, taking on the character of self pity.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to – instead of doing what is best for all, and best for myself as well, in self honesty – to procrastinate and make excuses why 'it can wait', just to feed my desires to do something more entertaining in the moment.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty when I am not honest as in divulging the 'truth' – even if it would be the self honest thing to do.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty when someone else reacts to what I say.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty when someone else is disappointed in me.







When and as I feel guilt for not doing what I need to do, what is best for all, and what is best for me as well, by choosing to complete only one task instead of slowing down and working on a bit of ALL my tasks and being patient, I stop, I breath, I do not allow myself to procrastinate on other important jobs or make excuses why I need to complete only one specific job in self dishonesty because I WANT to do one job more than the others. Instead I do not follow my self-dishonest excuses for procrastination, I slow myself down, so I do not rush myself, and do what I need to do, bit by bit. I commit myself to take a look at my situation in self honesty, and take a look at what I am allowing to drive my desires weather it be fear or boredom, I write it out to see myself, face myself in self honesty, apply self forgiveness, and move forward in doing what is best for all.

No comments: