Sunday, February 9, 2014


28- Pleasing Others – sf -scs



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the experience of 'loneliness'.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that loneliness is real and that loneliness actually exists.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need and require to be in a relationship with something or someone else separate outside of me for me to be complete.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I require to be in a relationship with something or someone else separate outside of me for me to be accepted – instead of me accepting amyself as who I am as life in every moment of breath.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need and require to be in a relationship with something or someone else separate outside of me to be intimate – instead of me being intimate with me as 'into-me-I-see'.





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need and require to be in a relationship with something or someone else separate outside of me for me to be comfortable with myself - instead of me being comfortable with me in every here moment – allowing myself to unconditionallly 'come forth' here as who I am.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to – when I experience loneliness – go out to look for something or someone to be in a relationship with so that I no longer have to feel lonely – instead of realizing the actual real origin of loneliness, which is me missing myself – and thus, changing my starting point of who I am in every moment.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that when I am with friends, I am not alone.



I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am alone no matter where I am and no matter with whom I am.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that being alone means and implies that I am lonely.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear to be seen as a 'loner' – and therefore try to have a lot of friends – because , apparently, the more friends I have, the more value I have.



I forgive myelf for accepting and allowing myself to fear to be lonely.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear to be alone.



I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself as alone as all one in every moment of breath – and to realize that; all is one – how can I ever be lonely?









When and as I fear losing friends and family and being alone, I stop, I breath, I do not allow myself to continue on with self pity and loneliness. I realize that I am alone, so here I am with me, so how would I like to experience myself? Therefore, loneliness is actually not real in any way whatsoever, but a 'mind job'. Even though I may be alone, someone else is experiencing the same thing as I, so in a sense, I am not alone. I commit myself to continue writing, self forgiveness, self corrective statements and applying them so that I may enjoy myelf as I get to know myself, learn to trust and accept myself and accept that I am alone in my own process, and that's okay.


No comments: