Thursday, January 30, 2014


21 de-clutter objects, de-clutter mind, Anger self forgiveness and self corrective statement







I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to believe that anger exists.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to define myself according to anger as what I am.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to participate in anger.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to participate with anger.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to react with anger.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to react in anger.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert anger to another instead of realizing that this anger within me – has been manifested by myself through participation of thoughts.



I forgive myself that I've allowed and accepted anger within me.



I forgive myself that I've allowed and accepted myself to react with anger and in anger.



I forgive myself that I've allowed and accepted anger within another and thus validated the existence of anger within me.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to be angry at and with the pharmaceutical companies.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert this anger within me toward the pharmaceutical companies.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to be angry at and with the money system.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert this anger within me toward the money system of this world.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to be angry with me.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert this anger within me towards myself – instead of using this anger to stand up and say: 'Till here no further' and stop the mind.



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that exerting anger to someone or something separate from me is a statement of blame – instead of me taking self – responsibility for me in applying self-forgiveness for allowing and accepting anger within me through the participation in thoughts and thus me standing up as me for me as who I am.



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that anger exist within me because I am not allowing myself to take self-responsibility for me in living self-honesty.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert my anger towards 'greedy pharmaceutical companies' through blame – instead of realizing that it is the systems – the mind – as them accepting and allowing this – the very same mind system that I have accepted and allowed within me. NO MORE! I stand up as who I am – I no longer accept and allow the mind of systems to direct me, to control me or to dis-empower me. And this I no longer accept and allow the mind systems in this world as selfishness and greed.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to be angry within and at this existence.



I forgive myself that I've allowed and accepted myself to exert my anger towards this existence instead if realizing that the very something or someone I am angry with and at, to which I exert my anger – I am responsible for – and the exertion of anger is but a statement of blame and that I am not willing to take responsibility for what I've accepted and allowed within myself tan thus within this existence.



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that being angry with and at and exerting my anger towards and to something or someone separate from me; gets me nowhere – but left with even more frustration, anger and resentment – instead of me realizing that I must stand up within and as myself as who I am and to not accept or allow anything less than who I am.



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that being angry with and at and exerting my anger towards and to something or someone separate from me; I am giving that very something or someone the power, acceptance and allowance, support and assistance to exist – instead of me taking my own power and standing up as who I am in assisting and supporting myself with my self – honesty, self – application and self forgiveness.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to be angry with and at the existence of money – wishing that money never existed.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert my anger towards money- blaming money for the situation the world and my life is in – instead of me looking at myself first.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to be angry with the current status and position and experience of myself in my life.





I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert my anger towards the current status and position and experience of myself in my like – blaming everything and everyone else around me, outside of me – instead of me standing up within myself and directing myself if I am simply not satisfied with where I am and what I have become.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to be angry with and at the existence of illness, disease, sickness.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert my anger toward the existence of illness, disease, sickness.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to be angry with and at the existence of poverty.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert my anger towards the existence of poverty.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert my anger towards the existence of wealth.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert my anger towards the existence of wealth.





When and as I feel anger towards someone or something separate from me, I stop, I breath, I do not allow myself to follow my thoughts of blame that lead me to anger. I realize that in blaming another, I am only abdicating responsibility and allowing the situation I am angry with to continue, and that I am really angry with myself for my accepted and allowed self-dishonesty, for not standing up, taking responsibility. I commit myself to stand up within myself, take responsibility, and say 'till here no further'.










No comments: