Thursday, February 6, 2014


26 – Chocolate – sf and scs



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore myself.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to use chocolate as a distraction to make myself ignore my emotions instead of paying attention to my emotions, and finding a solution to make a change in what it is I am displeased with.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become addicted/dependent on chocolate.



I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I need to pay attention to my emotions because they are born from my thoughts which are a reflection of myself, and are a message to tell me that 'there is something that I'm not accepting that needs to be looked at and changed'.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to reach out to something outside of me to 'fix' my problem, instead of facing my problem myself.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take 'the easy way out' instead of standing up and taking charge of the situation.



I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am unable to find a solution so I might as well 'give up' and try to ignore the problem.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to procrastinate on finding a solution.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be lazy.



I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that I am being lazy but instead make myself think there is no solution.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe there is no solution so I might as well forget about the problem.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use chocolate to stimulate my senses so I can forget about and ignore my problem.



When and as I desire chocolate to distract me when I am feeling stressed, I stop, I breath, I do not allow myself to ignore my emotions. I realize that in ignoring my emotions and covering up my issue with chocolate, I am abdicating responsibility and only perpetuating the problem further. I commit myself to listen to myself instead of using an outside substance to feel a 'high' in order to ignore myself. I commit myself to stand up and take responsibility and find a solution when there is something I am not accepting within myself so I can learn to trust myself and take control of my life.




No comments: