Monday, March 31, 2014


49 – Working in Haste – self forgiveness and self corrective application statements



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself and my life to be governed by time.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed time to come before self.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear not having enough time.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'not having enough time' to fear and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allow myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear not having enough time.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'not having enough time' to fear and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear running out of time.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'running out of time' to fear and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am wasting time.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'wasting my time' to fear and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will be late.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'being late' to fear and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear 'losing track' of the time.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'losing track of the time' to fear, and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to experience anxiety when I think I will not complete my assignment in the time it is expected of me.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to experience anxiety while wanting to 'get fast' to a certain point or place.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to experience anxiety when having to wait standing in line – thinking that I am wasting my time and running out of time.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to experience anxiety when I see people working at a slow pace.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be taken over by an energetic mind possession of haste when I believe or see I don't have enough time to complete a certain task or project, while I believe this task to be very important.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear to lose time.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to connect 'losing time' to fear, and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



When and as I feel possessed by the energy of haste, I stop, I breathe, I bring myself out of my thoughts back here in the physical. I realize that I am here, participating in this very moment working on this task, and I do not to be in my head 'a-head' of myself, worrying about the future/having this completed in the time I feel is expected of me. I commit myself to prioritize my time effectively and discipline myself to pay attention to the completion of a particular task or project.


No comments: