Wednesday, March 19, 2014


45 – Why I labeled myself - 2



I not only desired to prove myself to my family, but I also desired to prove I am someone to myself. I feared the loss of myself if I could not define myself.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will lose myself, within this I am able to get 'lost'. Thus I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is possible for me to 'be lost', within the realization that I am here, always.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'losing myself' to fear and thus - fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to lose my identity.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'losing my identity' to fear and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear 'losing my talent'.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'losing my talent' to fear, and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to lose my creation.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing 'losing my creation' to fear and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist as fear of loss.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear of loss to be the very nature of who I am.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create from a starting point of fear of loss, instead of realizing that my creation is equal and one as me and therefore, I cannot lose my creation, because my creation is me.



When and as I fear the loss of myself, my identity, my talent, my creation, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I cannot lose myself because any definition of who I am is only judgment, and a separation from all life. I realize that as judgment, identity, and definition of who I am disappears, I am still here, the being behind the label, equal and one as life only as I live through breath and not within my mind. I commit myself to continue discovering who I am behind the labels I have for so long accepted and allowed and even depended on through fear.
















No comments: