Tuesday, March 4, 2014


40- Self Forgiveness and Corrective statements on Shopping – Game of Distraction



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to attempt to forget about the work I have to do by distraction from shopping.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to ignore my emotions when I think about the work I have to do instead of facing myself and working through self's issues.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate with the work I have to do and instead shop to forget about it.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to become lazy with getting my work done in a timely manner.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create a game out of shopping where I 'win' when I find the best deal.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fool myself into believing that I am 'winning' a game when I find the best deal.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to 'play games' with myself by lying to self just to cover up emotions.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to attempt to cover up emotions with the excitement of finding the best deal.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to cover my emotions and forget about the work I have to do with the relaxing feeling of searching for the best deal.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to crave energy fluctuation between relaxation

and excitement.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to crave the feeling of relief when I realize that I don't have to spend money while 'playing the game', when in reality I don't have to play the game and spend money in the first place.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to place judgment on homework as boring/negative.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe in boredom, when it is only of the mind, of the way I chose to think and judge something by comparison to something that creates high energy.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to play the energy fluctuation polarity 'game' of the mind.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear homework.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear of boredom of homework.

I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to face my fear of boredom of homework, but instead to ignore it and suppress it with the distraction of playing games of shopping.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to suppress fear with energy fluctuation of relaxation and excitement.




When and as I desire to distract self from thoughts of boring homework, and procrastinate with shopping, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I am only playing games with myself to forget the inevitable work I have to do, and that in this fear of boredom and desire for excitement, I'm enslaving myself to energy fluctuation of the polarity of the mind. I realize that in distracting myself from my emotions, and procrastinating with my work, I am feeding my fear of the work I have to do, as I suppress these thoughts pushing them into my subconscious mind, the fear compounds, and the work I am allowing myself to get behind on also becomes bigger and bigger. I commit myself to face my thoughts and emotions, to not ignore my thoughts and emotions but to write them out and sort myself out so that I may stand up and do what needs to be done.





No comments: