Thursday, March 20, 2014


46 – why I labeled myself – 3



I felt the need to identify myself as a 'singer' because I desired to be in a relationship.





I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my partner (whom I desire to stay in relationship) through accepting and allowing myself to define my love and acceptance within my partner, outside and separate from myself.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to search for myself outside of myself.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from here.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that I've 'lost' myself.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that I've able to find myself outside of myself – instead of realizing and accepting that: I am here.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to follow my desires.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blindly follow my desires, believing that these desires are who I am and that it is in my benefit to now act on my desires – when actually desires are merely sexual energy that was transferred into my mind and that such desires exist to distract me from myself.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from everything and everyone that exists.



I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself as equal and one as all as everything that exists.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to see myself as 'less than'/ 'inferior' to others.



I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I desire something, it is because I believe that that which I desire can 'give me' something, as thought that something is not already who I am.



I forgive myself for not accepting myself.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in thoughts that 'I am not complete without a partner'.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need to be in a relationship with someone in order for me to be complete and satisfied with myself.



I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that if I am in a relationship, I am still here and I am still me and nothing has actually changed in relation to 'who I am'.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need to have a sexual orgasmic experience in order for me to be complete and satisfied with myself.



I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that an orgasmic experience only lasts for a moment and then I am back to being with myself and that 'who I am' has not actually changed – therefore, the organic experience did not actually complete me, fulfill or satisfy me.



When and as I feel the need to label myself as 'something special', as a 'singer', so that I can be admirable to others and to be/stay in a relationship, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I am here as equal to one and to all that is here in focusing on breathing and self awareness. I realize that I do not require support, love and appreciation from being in a relationship. I can find self appreciation and self love through supporting myself. I commit myself to support myself by listening to myself, my emotions, by writing out my thoughts, feelings and emotions and forgiving myself for whatever I do that is not best for myself and for all, and making a change that I and all life can appreciate.












No comments: