Thursday, March 27, 2014


48 – Why I labeled myself – 5



I became jealous when my mom bragged about how good a singer someone else was, when not saying anything about me. I've gotten over that, it doesn't bother me anymore because I feel I have a good relationship with my mom and I feel like she appreciated me fro me. I still become jealous when my partner admires a woman singer he hears on the radio. I want to be the one he admires, I feel threatened that this other woman is taking away 'my specialty'.



Jealousy- jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.

-mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.

-vigilance in maintaining or guarding something.

-a jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.

dictionary.reference.com



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be and become jealous.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from others through comparing myself to them.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself to other people.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself in comparison to other people as 'more than' or 'less than' them.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within the polarity design of 'inferiority' and 'superiority'.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing 'inferiority' to exist within and as me.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'inferiority' exists.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing 'superiority' to exist within and as me.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'superiority' exists.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel threatened by beings that I see as 'superior' to me, therefore using nastiness, spite, and gossip to exalt myself as ego above the other being within my mind – so that I can feel like I have 'won' and the other being 'lost'.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and destroy whoever I am jealous about – through nastiness, spite and gossip.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe my own judgments – instead of realizing that in jealousy lies an opportunity for me to assist and support myself in learning from the person I am 'jealous' about – so that I equalize myself with this being.





When and as I feel jealous, I stop, I breathe. I realize that jealousy arises from comparison and self judgment and these are only in the polarity construct of the mind, which perpetuates separation. I commit myself, instead of feeling spite for the person I am jealous of, to focus on living and expressing myself as what I am comparing myself to in another being.











 

No comments: