Monday, March 17, 2014


44-Why I Labeled Myself “A Singer”





Here are some reasons why I felt the need to be someone with a special talent and label myself a singer:

1. fear in relation to family

2. fear of loss

3. desire (to be in a relationship)

4. beauty

5. jealousy



First, I had fear in relation to family. I wanted desperately to prove myself to my parents, that I am someone they can love and be proud of, not someone they are ashamed of. So I searched for something I was good at, and became it.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear my family.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'my family' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear my parents.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'my parents' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear that my parents do not love me.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'my parents not loving me' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear that my parents will judge me.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'my parents judging me' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be afraid when my parents yell at me.



I forgiver myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'my parent's yelling at me' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be afraid when my parents are angry at me.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'my parents being angry with me' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to disappoint my parents.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'disappointing my parents' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself for that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear my parents not appreciating me.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'my parents not appreciating me' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.





To be continued..

No comments: