Monday, January 20, 2014


19 – What held me back self corrective statements



When and as I see myself fearing the future, and picture what bad things might happen, I stop, I breathe, and bring myself out of my mind back here in the physical body. I realize that I am only allowing myself to picture pretend possibilities in my mind that I pretend to be real based on situations I've experienced in the past, and thus I fear these pretend things, as though the past is bound to happen again. I realize the possibilities I imagine are not real, and the past is only what has happened before, it doesn't mean it will happen again, for these thoughts are only of my mind, as I am allowing my mind to to be my 'protector'. But it is not protecting me, it is distracting me from living. I commit myself to breathe deeply and slowly as I find myself within this situation of fearing the future, to bring myself back here in reality of the physical world, to be brave and walk out of my mind-created, debilitating fears and move forward, try new things, live life in the physical, not hide in my mind.



When and as I see myself fearing competition, judgment, and confrontation, from clients, coworkers or my boss, I stop, I breath, and pull myself out of these thoughts and back here to life as breath. I realize that I only extend my fear to others because I am in fear of, and do not want to face myself, as I am allowing competition within myself, judging myself through not accepting myself, and within this competition and judgment, within judgments of inferiority and superiority, I am separating myself from others and from all life as equal. I commit myself to face myself, take responsibility for my self-inflicted fear, judgments, and competitions, and take responsibility for the self-created separation within these thoughts by writing my life and mind situations, applying self forgiveness, discovering myself, and applying the self-corrective statements I write out, so that I may be able to trust myself and accept myself, as I live out my words.

No comments: