Wednesday, January 8, 2014


Day 11 – back from vacation -sf



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project myself to the future believing the thought 'this child's high-pitched scream will cause ear damage' and also the thought 'I really don't want to expose my ears to any further damage that will speed up the rate of hearing loss'.


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed this small child's screams to be a trigger that triggers tha thought 'this child's high-pitched scream will cause ear damage'.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to follow the thought 'this child's high-pitched scream will cause ear damage'



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to – through participation within the thought ' this child's high-pitched scream will cause ear damage' – become fearful and angry.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought 'this child's high-pitched scream will cause ear damage' to an emotional experience of fear and anger.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within an emotional experience of fear and anger.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into an emotional experience of fear and anger because I realize that I cannot control this child's desire to scream.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear loosing my hearing.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect loosing my hearing to fear and thus – I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as fear of loss.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing 'fear of loss' to be the very nature of who I am.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that fear is real.



I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to question my fear.



I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that fear is self created.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to participate in fear.



I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I experience fear that I am actually only fearing myself.



I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that fear is only a pre-programmed reaction.



I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that the purpose of fear is to keep me from realizing myself as who I am as all life, one and equal.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is ever a valid reason to allow the experience of fear.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become mentally attached to my hearing.



I forgive myself to create a dependency to this mental attachment I have created with my hearing.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing myself through fearing this loss of my definition of myself with my hearing instead of realizing that I am still here even if my hearing is gone.



When and as I begin to fear losing my hearing, I stop, I breathe, and I do not accept and allow fear to consume me. Instead I realize and understand that fear is not real, but only and emotion I am conjuring up and allowing and that is is only myself that I am 'fearing'. I realize that fear is only a distraction from what is here, as myself as life and I no longer allow this emotion to exist within me to distract me or to separate me from who I am and who we are as one life as equal, even is I become deaf.





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in anger.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to believe that anger exists.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to define myself according to anger as what I am.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to participate in anger.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to exert anger to another instead of realizing that this anger within me - has been manifested by myself through participation of thoughts.



I forgive myself that I've allowed and accepted anger within me.



I forgive myself that I've allowed and accepted myself to react with anger and in anger.



I forgive myself that I've allowed and accepted anger toward another and thus validated the existence of anger within me.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to be angry at and with a this small child when she screams.





When and as I begin to react in anger, I stop, I breath, I do not accept or allow the emotion of anger to consume me. Instead I apply self honesty to see what it is I am fearing to cause this anger and realize that fear and anger are not real but only emotions conjured up to distract me from who I am as life, as equal to all life.




No comments: