Saturday, January 11, 2014


14 – Accepting an Imperfect Complexion -Self Forgiveness



I forgive myself that I haven't been allowing myself to accept myself – and I will only accept myself with my tinted sunscreen to cover my 'imperfections'.



I forgive myself that I haven't been allowing myself to love myself – and because I do not love myself I will wear make-up to attract my husband, to stay in a relationship, to be loved.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to hold onto the construct and belief of having to be loved, instead of me loving myself as who I am.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to wear make-up to look better and more presentable than other women.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to compare myself to other women.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to compare myself to myself.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to judge myself as who I am, because I judge myself, I'd rather wear make-up to hide the judgment of me that exists within me.



I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to hide myself by wearing make-up because I do not accept myself.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to think that I'm not pretty enough, and that I'm not beautiful enough, and that I need to wear make-up and/or tinted sunscreen to hide my self-perceived imperfections.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to think that I'm required to wear make-up to 'fit in' with society and all the other women.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to think that I need to wear make-up to keep my man interested in me.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to wear make-up because of the models, and actresses I see on TV that look so gorgeous and beautiful, I also want to look like them, so I wear make-up.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to want to wear make-up to be 'noticed'.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to wear make-up as an 'antenna' for me to say, I am here, I am here. I have to stay in this relationship. I don't accept myself, I don't love myself. I can only accept and love myself when I'm in a relationship.



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that in wearing make-up for reasons and purposes separate from me, that is of the mind, I actually become older much faster.



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to accept my human physical body and my skin as one with me.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to separate myself from my human physical body.



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that my human physical body might actually be showing me something if there are pimples and wrinkles and things all over my skin – and that I'm actually able to 'correct' this through self-forgiveness and self application in every moment, so that my human physical body as me may express myself as who I am within and as oneness and equality of life.



I commit myself to discipline myself through writing self forgiveness and self application and by not procrastinating with important self improvements so that I may trust, accept and love myself and therefore not feel the need to wear make-up or the need to receive love from another.




No comments: