Monday, January 13, 2014


16 – Dream exposing fear of death



Last night, I dreamed I was in a jet airplane that was having trouble gaining altitude. It stayed low, close to the earth, struggling to stay in the air. We didn't crash, and I was relieved, but when it came the time to get back on again to return home, I started freaking out. I told these girls I was with how I'd seen a plane crash in an environment of high altitude and thin air, and that this plane was having the same trouble on the way in. I cried about not being able to see my children again, or my husband. I realized in my dream how afraid I was to die, and to be separated from my family.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear death.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'death' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear dying in agonizing pain.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'dying in agonizing pain' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear dying in a plane crash.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'dying in a plane crash' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear the pain of my body being ripped apart in a plane crash.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'my body being ripped apart in a plane crash' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear dying while being ripped apart in a plane crash.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'dying while being ripped apart in a plane crash' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear mys own fear.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear the pain of being burned alive.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'being burned alive' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear mys own fear.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear dying while being burned alive.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'dying while being burned alive' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear the pain of metal plane parts stabbing through me.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'the pain of metal plane parts stabbing through me' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear dying from metal plane parts stabbing through me.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'dying from metal plane parts stabbing through me' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear the fact that death is unpredictable and uncontrollable.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'the fact that death is unpredictable and uncontrollable' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear planes because of fear of death.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'planes' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.





I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear losing myself in death.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'losing myself in death' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear death as the unknown – I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'the unknown' to fear - and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear losing memories of who I was on Earth in death.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'losing memories of whom I was on Earth' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my children, husband, and other family members in death.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'losing my children, husband, and other family members' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear being alone with myself in death.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'being alone with myself in death' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear mys own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear myself.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'me/myself/I' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear to lose my mind in death.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect 'losing my mind in death' to fear – and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.



When and I as I begin to fear planes/flying in planes, pain and ultimately fear death, I stop, I breathe, I do not allow myself to follow thoughts of what could happen because I know this is all stories in my own mind that I am picturing and fearing. Instead I bring myself out of my head back here as life living, breathing flesh. When and as I begin to fear loss of loved ones, I stop, I breath and do not allow myself to imagine horrible emotions and possibilities. Instead I pull myself out of the mind, and look within my self at what it is I am not accepting, and why I am so dependent on relationship with others. I am only putting myself in separation from life as I feel the need for relationships with others for myself to exist, and I realize that I am already one with life as equal to all life, in breathing flesh.




No comments: