Thursday, May 22, 2014


58- SF and SCS on Fear of losing a child:

 

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my child.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect ‘losing my child’ to fear and thus – I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.

 

My children are my creation.

 

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear to lose my creation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect ‘losing my creation’ to fear and thus – I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist as fear of loss.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear of loss to be the very nature of who I am.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to create from a starting point of fear of loss, instead of realizing that my creation is equal and one as me and therefore, I cannot lose my creation, because my creation is me.

 

My creation is myself.

 

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear to lose myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect ‘losing myself’ to fear and thus, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will lose myself, within this implying that I am able to ‘get lost’. Thus I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is possible to ‘be lost’, within the realization that I am here always.

 

 

 

My life is ‘happy, loving, and fulfilled’ as a parent to my two boys.

 

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to judge and label my life- situation as ‘happy, loving, and fulfilled’ as a parent to my two boys, in realizing that within this judgment of happy, there is also the polarity of the mind that is sad, and in this judgment of loving, there is also the polarity of the mind of hate, and within the judgment of fulfillment, there is also the polarity of the mind that is un-fulfillment.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to participate in the polarity manifestation of the mind, instead of realizing myself as here in the physical.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to believe that happiness exists.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that happiness only exists, because sadness exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define happiness within being in a parent-child relationship with my two boys.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define happiness within spending time with my children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define happiness outside and separate from me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be happy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to ‘find’ happiness somewhere ‘out there’ separate from me, instead of investigating why I am not happy with who I am in every moment and to change whatever it is that I am not happy with.

 

 

 I view my ‘happy, loving and fulfilled’ life as ‘good quality’.

 

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the quality of life I am currently enjoying as a parent to my two boys.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect ‘losing the quality of life that I am currently enjoying as a parent to two boys’ to fear and thus – I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.

 

When and as I fear to lose my children, I stop, I breathe. I realize that fear of loss is the origin of my nature, I created from a starting point of fear of loss and therefore created more and more in an attempt to ‘make my creation more real’  - to just not lose my creation. I realize that my children are ‘my creation’ whom I have become attached to and dependent on emotionally, and I understand that it is I choosing to participate in the polarity manifestation of the mind.

 I commit myself to bring myself back here in the physical by breath and investigate the separation I am allowing as I choose to live in the polarity manifestation of the mind, so that I may know myself to be and live as one, equal with my creation. 

 

When and as fear losing my happiness if I lose my children, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I have defined happiness within being a mom to my children, whereby I require to be in the parent-child relationship, dependent on beings separate from self, to be able to feel ‘happy’. I realize also that happiness originates from suppressed emotions and therefore inherently, happiness can exist if negative experiences exist, such as sadness and disappointment and that happiness is therefore part of a polarity manifestation of the mind.

I commit myself to continuing on with writing out self-forgiveness and self-corrective application to live in self-honesty so I will accept myself as the expression of joy of life within as oneness and equality.

 

No comments: