Tuesday, June 3, 2014


60 - Slow and painful- Living with Fibromyalgia SF and SCS
 
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to care about pleasing others.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself place ‘pleasing others’ as more important than caring for myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place ‘pleasing others’ over my personal, physical wellbeing.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to trust in others instead of trusting myself.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to place trust in others before trust in myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to follow the advice of others when I know better about myself and what I am capable of.
I forgive myself that I’ve not accepted and allowed myself to listen to my self but instead listen to the advice of others.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to follow the advice of others because I am too afraid that they will not accept me if I don’t.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to search for approval and acceptance from others.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to investigate why I am not accepting self but instead to search for acceptance outside of me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid investigating myself because ultimately I would have to face myself, and take responsibility to improve upon what it is I am not accepting within myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself try to ignore the fact that one day I will have to face myself and that by my unwillingness to take responsibility and face myself, I am only prolonging my process of self perfection.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself desire acceptance from my mom.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of my mom being angry with me.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty when my mom was upset with me about not going to as many classes the expected.
 
When and as I feel the need to please others, I stop, I breathe I pull myself out of my mind, from thoughts and fears. I breathe slowly, deeply, experiencing this moment, here,  in my physical body. I realize that when I have these thoughts that I must please others for approval, that there is something within self that I am not willing to face that I have to face. I commit myself to investigate myself, figure out what it is that I am not accepting within self, forgive self, and take necessary steps to improve upon what it is I am not accepting. I commit myself to be responsible for myself.
 
 
 
 

No comments: